- Rockets betting on talent of James Harden and Russell Westbrook, everything else be damned August 22, 2019NBC Sports’ Dan Feldman is grading every team’s offseason based on where the team stands now relative to its position entering the offseason. A ‘C’ me […]
- California’s do-everything agency thinks it can regulate the Internet. It shouldn’t. August 22, 2019Governor Newsom’s recent appointee to lead the California Public Utilities Commission, Marybel Batjer, has been described by her colleagues as an unri […]
- Don Bosco Prep football preview hub: Everything you need for 2019 August 22, 2019New coach, same high Don Bosco Prep expectations. After Mike Teel resigned from his position as head coach of the Ironmen this off-season, Don Bosco P […]
- Everything you've ever wanted to know about Dallas real estate history in one book August 22, 2019If you want to be a quick study on the history of Dallas' big real estate dealmakers there's a book you need. The 288-page encyclopedia of l […]
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 22, 2019The long-awaited official grand opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Aug. 29 raises many questions and fortunately we’ […]
Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley) will be getting back to business in YOU‘s second season. The series, transplanted from Lifetime to Netflix, will pick up where it left off with its monologue-happy creepazoid — only this time there will be some new settings and characters for him to interact with.
Other Links From TVGuide.com