Was Pride blindsided at losing his temporary position?
- Grey's Anatomy Season 15, Episode 22 Recap: "Head Over High Heels" April 18, 2019After last week's diversion with Amelia's (Caterina Scorsone) family, who definitely put the "fun" in dysfunctional, this week ret […]
- Gotham Season 5 Episode 11: "They Did What?" Review April 18, 2019Since Gotham is wrapping up its final season, we'll be reviewing the final two episodes This review contains full spoilers for Gotham Season 5, e […]
- Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Episode 22 Review: Head Over High Heels April 18, 2019Jo is still not well, and if she doesn't open up about what happened in Pittsburgh soon, she'll destroy her marriage, her friendships, and h […]
- Cloak and Dagger Season 2 Episode 4 Review: Rabbit Hold April 18, 2019There's plenty of horrors waiting in the Darkforce, but it wasn't as scary as you would imagine. Think of it more as a mental fear than your […]
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2, Episode 14: Virtue Signaling April 18, 2019The season finale of “Star Trek: Discovery” was true to form: alternately impressive and head-scratching; a visual marvel and yet muddled; nostalgic a […]
On NCIS: New Orleans Season 5 Episode 17, there was a reshuffling of assignments and Pride was removed from his post as Special Agent in Charge of the Southeast.
Armed with a new sense of direction, he returned to the NCIS New Orleans office.
However, he was not ready to deal with a case involving a missing petty officer.
Did everyone else manage to fill him in on what changed in his absence in time?
Meanwhile, a new threat popped up with the aim of causing some trouble for everyone.
Use the video above to watch NCIS: New Orleans online right here via TV Fanatic.
Catch up on all your favorite shows and reviews and join in the conversations with other fanatics who love TV as much as you.