Did everyone at the Coterie pick up on the warning signs?
- Grey's Anatomy Season 15, Episode 22 Recap: "Head Over High Heels" April 18, 2019After last week's diversion with Amelia's (Caterina Scorsone) family, who definitely put the "fun" in dysfunctional, this week ret […]
- Gotham Season 5 Episode 11: "They Did What?" Review April 18, 2019Since Gotham is wrapping up its final season, we'll be reviewing the final two episodes This review contains full spoilers for Gotham Season 5, e […]
- Grey's Anatomy Season 15 Episode 22 Review: Head Over High Heels April 18, 2019Jo is still not well, and if she doesn't open up about what happened in Pittsburgh soon, she'll destroy her marriage, her friendships, and h […]
- Cloak and Dagger Season 2 Episode 4 Review: Rabbit Hold April 18, 2019There's plenty of horrors waiting in the Darkforce, but it wasn't as scary as you would imagine. Think of it more as a mental fear than your […]
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2, Episode 14: Virtue Signaling April 18, 2019The season finale of “Star Trek: Discovery” was true to form: alternately impressive and head-scratching; a visual marvel and yet muddled; nostalgic a […]
On Good Trouble Season 1 Episode 12, a member of the Coterie was ready to give up on life after a slew of bad things happened.
Did everyone manage to pick up on what was going on in time?
Meanwhile, Gael’s art show brought everyone together in different and surprising ways.
Bryan picked up on another lie Gael fed him and set out to find out why his boyfriend was telling him lies.
Elsewhere, Mariana pitched her app idea to Evan.
How did it go?
Use the video above to watch Good Trouble online right here via TV Fanatic.
Catch up on all your favorite shows and reviews and join in the conversations with other fanatics who love TV as much as you.