Date: 2019-09-18 16:05:44
- The latest on the Trump impeachment inquiry: Live updates - CNN International October 16, 2019The latest on the Trump impeachment inquiry: Live updates CNN InternationalMike Pompeo’s Subordinates Are Calling His Bluff in the Impeachment Inquiry SlateRudy Giuliani defies congressional subpoena CNNGiuliani Needs to Testify Before the Senate. Now. BloombergHappy Hour Roundup The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Turkey rebuffs U.S. calls for truce in Syria, demands Kurdish fighters disarm - The Washington Post October 16, 2019Turkey rebuffs U.S. calls for truce in Syria, demands Kurdish fighters disarm The Washington PostTurkey’s Erdogan says he will meet Pence and Pompeo about Syria following apparent snub Fox NewsGraham urges Trump to act on Syria, rips Pelosi's impeachment push Fox NewsTurkey and Russia Show That Land Grabs Can Pay Off BloombergWhat does Erdogan have that Trump wants? The Washington […]
- Updates: Heaviest rain pushing east and northeast of the Beltway - The Washington Post October 16, 2019Updates: Heaviest rain pushing east and northeast of the Beltway The Washington PostHeavy rain drenches Houston area ahead of cold front KPRC Click2HoustonShowers for your Wednesday Followed by Much Cooler Temperatures WBTWTodays Forecast Mostly cloudy, windy Wednesday Brian Niznansky 6:00 AM, Oct 16, 2019 WTMJ-TV7 Day WHIZView full coverage on Google News
- Testimony exposes deepening discontent with Pompeo at State Department - The Washington Post October 16, 2019Testimony exposes deepening discontent with Pompeo at State Department The Washington PostA senior adviser to Mike Pompeo just resigned. Now he's testifying in the impeachment probe CNNDemocrats eye Pompeo testimony | TheHill The HillFormer top aide to Pompeo to testify today on Ukraine CBS NewsFormer Pompeo Aide McKinley Testifies in Ukraine Probe Wall Street JournalView full coverage on Google News
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week - CNN October 16, 2019From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week CNNTrump mocks betrayed Kurds facing massacres: ‘They have a lot of sand to play with’ New York Daily News'The Kurds are being slaughtered': House votes to condemn President Trump’s troop pullout from Syria USA TODAYIn Syria Withdrawal, Trump Wings It — as […]
- Turkey-Syria offensive: Not our border, says Donald Trump October 16, 2019His remarks come as the US comes under fire at home and abroad for withdrawing its troops from Syria.
- Ron Ely: Woman found dead at Tarzan star's California home October 16, 2019The suspect was found on the property and shot by officers as he presented "a threat", say police.
- Terminal cancer patient's voting plea from hospital bed October 16, 2019A student with only days left to live has cast her first vote in an election and wants others to do the same
- Why won't Democrats vote to authorise impeachment? October 16, 2019Republicans have demanded a full House vote to initiate the impeachment inquiry. They're backed by history.
- Dutch farm mystery: Man suspected of holding family against will October 16, 2019A 58-year-old man will appear in court suspected of holding a family in a farm's secret room.
Three videos appearing to show encounters between US Navy aircraft and UFOs are real, the Navy’s Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare spokesman Joseph Gradisher admitted. However, he also insisted that the clips merely show so far “unexplained aerial phenomena” and were never cleared for public release.
“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena” (UAP), Gradisher said, explaining that UAP is used instead of UFO as the “basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”
Translated into English: we don’t know what they are, but there’s no evidence they’re alien in origin.
Perhaps the aliens have decided to help free their kin during Area 51 Raid?
RT News: On-air livestream 24/7 (HD)
Subscribe to RT!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on VK
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Soundcloud
#RT (Russia Today) is a global #news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 1 billion YouTube views benchmark.