The Village may not be long for this world.
- Ratings: CBS’ ‘Survivor,’ ‘Amazing Race’ Season Premiere Are Wednesday’s Top 2 Shows April 18, 2019“Survivor” just dominated “Empire” — and everything else — handing CBS an outright win on Wednesday. “The Amazing Race” sure didn’t mind starting its […]
- Wednesday TV ratings: Amazing Race debuts down, SEAL Team up [Apr. 17] April 18, 2019While ABC and NBC ran reruns, CBS continued with its unscripted programming in the 9 p.m. slot. Amazing Race debuted for its 31st season. While the sh […]
- Napoli 0-1 Arsenal (0-3 Agg): Report, Ratings & Reaction as Lacazette Stunner Seals Gunners Progress April 18, 2019Arsenal cruised through to the semi-finals of the Europa League after a superb and disciplined performance against a toothless Napoli side. The Gunner […]
- Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague: Report, Ratings & Reaction as Blues Reach Semi-Finals With Dramatic Win April 18, 2019Chelsea laboured to a 4-3 victory against Slavia Prague in their Europa League quarter-final second leg at Stamford Bridge, booking themselves a spot […]
- Nielsen’s First LGBTQ Ratings Report Is Here, and Gay Viewers Love ‘Game of Thrones’ April 18, 2019Nielsen has released its first ever ratings report for same gender households, ushering in a landmark shift in the way the industry views LGBTQ audien […]
NBC’s freshman drama aired its second episode on Tuesday night, and it took a big hit week-to-week.
The Village Season 1 Episode 2 scored 4.2 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating.
This is down two-tenths vs. last week’s series premiere.
The series has This Is Us as a lead-in, so the retention should be much better. The series is slated to move to 9/8c when This Is Us wraps for the season, and there’s no telling how it will hold up.
This Is Us was down a tenth in the demo, scoring 7.5 million total viewers and a 1.6 rating.
Ellen’s Game of Games started off the night in steady fashion with 5.4 million viewers and a 1.2 rating.
Over on CBS, NCIS was steady with 12 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating. NCIS: New Orleans was also stable with 7.2 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating.
FBI, which is not strong enough to start a franchise, had 9.1 million viewers and a 0.9 rating, down a tenth.
Roswell, New Mexico slipped to 0.9 million total viewers and a 0.2 rating without a fresh The Flash lead-in.
The show is holding up well enough to be renewed by the network’s standards, but it’s possible that The CW is holding out to see how In the Dark performs before deciding about a potential second season.
American Housewife (3.9 million/0.8 rating), The Kids Are Alright (3 million/0.6 rating), blackish (2.8 million/0.6 rating), Splitting Up Together (2.4 million/0.6 rating), and The Rookie (4.1 million/0.7 rating) were all steady.
Over on Fox, Masterchef Junior (2.7 million/0.7 rating) and Mental Samurai (2 million/0.6 rating) each lost a tenth.