- Daphne Zuniga Teases ‘Melrose Place’ Reboot After Success of ‘BH90210’ August 18, 2019"BH90210" has captured a new audience while bringing back the original watchers and now Daphne Zuniga would like to see a reboot of the […]
- Brian Austin Green reveals which 'BH90210' co-stars he hooked up with August 17, 2019Brian Austin Green is married to Megan Fox, and they have three children together but before that, the actor admitted he was quite the player. The 46- […]
- Brian Austin Green Reveals Which ‘BH90210’ Co-Stars He’s Hooked Up With — Watch August 16, 2019The OG ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ cast were young and single when they filmed the ground-breaking series. Now Brian Austin Green is revealing which of his […]
- Daphne Zuniga Is ‘Totally Open’ to a ‘Melrose Place’ Revival – But Watching to See If ‘BH90210’ Is a Success (Video) August 16, 2019Yes, “Melrose Place” alum Daphne Zuniga is well aware that “Beverly Hills, 90210” fans are psyched that Fox has brought back the beloved ’90s teen soa […]
- Did Brian Austin Green Just Reveal the Real Reason Tiffani Thiessen Isn't on 'BH90210'? August 16, 2019When the Beverly Hills, 90210 reboot was announced, we all expected major drama — we just thought more of it would take place on the actual show. Inst […]
The ratings are in, and BH90210 took a big hit in the ratings in week two.
BH90210 Season 1 Episode 2 scored 2.6 million total viewers and a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demo.
The numbers were enough to win the slot in the demo, but it did not win the night this week.
Given that the show has proven to have heavy post-airdate viewing, it’s possible that some of the losses will be salvaged when DVR and on-demand metrics are factored.
However, a 40% demo drop week-to-week in linear ratings is not good.
All eyes will be on the next four episodes to see if the show can level off or even rise slightly.
Before BH90210, Masterchef had 3 million total viewers and a 0.8 rating, up slightly from its last original.
America’s Got Talent led the night with 7.7 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating in the demo, but it was down over 25% in the demo week-to-week.
Songland was stable with 3.7 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating.
The InBetween had another 0.4 rating and 2.4 million total viewers.
Big Brother was down ever so slightly to 4.3 million viewers and a 1.0 rating.
Bulletproof and Hypnotize Me on The CW both scored paltry 0.1 ratings.
Are you worried about your favorite shows meeting their marks?