- Islamic State claims responsibility for bombing at Kabul wedding that killed 63 August 18, 2019Kabul, Afghanistan — The death toll from a late-night suicide bombing at a crowded wedding party in the Afghan capital rose to at least 63 on Sunday, […]
- 7 shot at Houston "instant house party" formed on Snapchat August 17, 2019Police said seven people were shot after a fight broke out at a house party in east Houston early Saturday morning. The incident occurred around 1:45 […]
- "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" animator Richard Williams dies August 17, 2019LONDON — Richard Williams, a Canadian-British animator whose work on the bouncing cartoon bunny in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" helped blur the […]
- Margie Reckard funeral: El Paso shooting victim's funeral attended by hundreds after obituary goes viral August 17, 2019Hundreds of people showed up Friday for the memorial service for El Paso shooting victim Margie Reckard. Reckard's husband, Antonio Basco, had in […]
- Israeli chef Eyal Shani on his revolutionary approach to dining: "It has to be a miracle" August 17, 2019Eyal Shani is a superstar chef in his native Israel and a regular judge on the country's version of "MasterChef." But he's also tu […]
President Trump, who has 15 months to keep the economy from collapsing before the next election, is choosing to blame the media for the stock market's woes. #LSSC #Monologue #Colbert
Subscribe To "The Late Show" Channel HERE:
For more content from "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert", click HERE:
Watch full episodes of "The Late Show" HERE:
Like "The Late Show" on Facebook HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Twitter HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Google+ HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Instagram HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Tumblr HERE:
Watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert weeknights at 11:35 PM ET/10:35 PM CT. Only on CBS.
Get the CBS app for iPhone & iPad! Click HERE:
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream live TV, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free!
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is the premier late night talk show on CBS, airing at 11:35pm EST, streaming online via CBS All Access, and delivered to the International Space Station on a USB drive taped to a weather balloon. Every night, viewers can expect: Comedy, humor, funny moments, witty interviews, celebrities, famous people, movie stars, bits, humorous celebrities doing bits, funny celebs, big group photos of every star from Hollywood, even the reclusive ones, plus also jokes.