- Genetic Crosstalk in Cancer Therapy-Induced Cardiomyopathy April 18, 2019Patients with cancer-therapy-induced cardiomyopathy (CCM) have an excess of rare mutations in dilated cardiomyopathy genes, and towering among them is […]
- Woman, 35, Who Died of Cancer Writes Her Own Obituary: Life 'Was Good!' April 18, 2019A 35-year-old Canadian woman composed her own obituary before dying of cancer this month, taking the chance to thank loved ones and assure them she li […]
- This Type of Mammogram Could "Significantly Reduce" Unnecessary Cancer Scares April 18, 2019Finding a breast lump is panic-inducing. And the follow up—typically a mammogram, which has a strong chance of coming up false positive—only prolongs […]
- Breast cancer: Reducing this amino acid could make drugs more effective April 18, 2019Leucine, an amino acid that the body needs for making protein, appears to have a surprising role in the development of resistance to tamoxifen in brea […]
- Abby Lee Miller Sheds Light on Cancer Misdiagnosis in Instagram Photo April 18, 2019Abby Lee Miller shared a photo of her spinal surgery scar in an emotional post on Instagram. Miller, who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer call […]
Seth Meyers' monologue from Wednesday, April 3.
» Subscribe to Late Night:
» Get more Late Night with Seth Meyers:
» Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers Weeknights 12:35/11:35c on NBC.
LATE NIGHT ON SOCIAL
Follow Late Night on Twitter:
Like Late Night on Facebook:
Find Late Night on Tumblr:
Connect with Late Night on Google+:
Late Night with Seth Meyers on YouTube features A-list celebrity guests, memorable comedy, and topical monologue jokes.
NBC ON SOCIAL
Trump Claims Wind Turbines Cause Cancer, College Admissions Scandal – Monologue- Late Night with Seth Meyers
Late Night with Seth Meyers