- Finneas Announces Debut EP 'Blood Harmony' and New Tour Dates August 22, 2019Producer and artist Finneas has announced the release of his debut EP Blood Harmony, which will be available on Oct. 4. The EP’s first single “Shelter […]
- 'Toni Morrison’ documentary and Hermosa’s debut Tamal Fest — here are 5 things to do in Chicago this weekend August 22, 2019Don’t miss a weekend in Chicago with some great things to do, from the Toni Morrison documentary hitting the big screen to a three-day celebration of […]
- Jaguars' Nick Foles: Primed for Jags debut August 22, 2019Foles will play in Thursday's preseason game against Miami, Phillip Heilman of The Athletic reports. While the extent of his playing time isn […]
- ‘There’s a little bit of extra sizzle’: A.J. Puk has wild debut, Liam Hendriks records five-out save in Athletics win August 22, 2019OAKLAND — A chorus of mockeries and jabs harmonized with the post-game victory music blaring in the A’s clubhouse. Oakland beat the Yankees, 6-4, to c […]
- Athletics' A.J. Puk: Notches hold in debut August 22, 2019Puk retired one of the three hitters he faced and was credited with a hold in his MLB debut Wednesday in the Athletics' 6-4 triumph over the Yank […]
There’s a new pro wrestling league muscling its way into the TV scene. WarnerMedia announced on Wednesday that the new league All Elite Wrestling (AEW) will join the current cable wrestling renaissance by launching two-hour weekly matches on TNT, beginning on Wednesday, Oct. 2.
The first match will