- FUTURE PROOF: Shortening work-week for greater productivity April 13, 2019Actually, the concept of a shorter work-week is not new. As way back as 1930, John Maynard Keynes, the famous economist, wrote a paper entitled Econom […]
- Can Automation Facilitate the 15-Hour Workweek? April 10, 2019In the corporate world, the idea of logging just 15 hours at the office each week is wishful thinking. But in 1930, it was a real prediction from one […]
- Even Shake Shack is trying a four-day workweek March 15, 2019See also: Here’s proof that the four-day workweek makes us better employees Some places like ... and who sometimes clock in 15-hour days and 85-hour w […]
- America's Religion of Work February 24, 2019“In his 1930 essay “Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildren,” the economist John Maynard Keynes predicted a 15-hour workweek in the 21st century, […]
- Workism Is Making Americans Miserable February 24, 2019In his 1930 essay “Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildren,” the economist John Maynard Keynes predicted a 15-hour workweek in the 21st century, […]
Historian Rutger Bregman, whose speech at the Davos World Economic Forum went viral, explains why often-dismissed plans to correct inequality can actually work.
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free:
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The World's Fakest News Team tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.