- Nigerian milestone takes Africa towards polio eradication August 22, 2019Nigeria has marked three years free of endemic wild polio and health workers say its progress could result in the whole continent soon being declared […]
- South Africa: Court Orders Anti-Apartheid Activist Nokuthula Simelane to Be 'Presumed Dead' After 35 Years August 22, 2019The Gauteng High Court in Pretoria has ordered that anti-apartheid activist Nokuthula Simelane be presumed dead, bringing closure to her family after […]
- Could Africa's largest wind farm boost Kenya's green energy plans? August 22, 2019Based in northern Kenya, Lake Turkana Wind Farm is now fully operational and could help the country to reach 100% green energy by 2020. Kwame Amoah Me […]
- South Africa bans deliberate display of apartheid-era flag after court rules it amounts to hate speech August 22, 2019South Africa’s Equality Court severely restricted the display of the country’s old apartheid-era flag after ruling Wednesday that it constitutes hate […]
- ‘The dress comes out of pain’: Patience Torlowei creates fashion from the highs and lows of modern Africa August 22, 2019This sleeveless gown with the hand-painted train is a conversation — about the violence man has committed against the Earth as well as the beauty that […]
Nelson Makamo describes how he went from a small-town boy to a world-renowned artist and lays out his mission to portray Africa in a more optimistic light.
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free:
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The World's Fakest News Team tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.