- $5 million grant to help at-risk Kentucky teenagers transition into adulthood June 19, 2019LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - Mental health issues can make the transition to adulthood difficult and sometimes leads to homelessness and unemployment. A l […]
- ‘Gallery of Anxiety’ Visualizing the angst of adulthood June 19, 2019Chapters of our lives: Each photograph represents a chapter from Ray Shabir's Public Feelings & Other Acts, which has also been visualized in […]
- Correction to: Socioeconomic inequalities in childhood-to-adulthood BMI tracking in three British birth cohorts June 19, 2019In the original Article, the author names were stated backwards (“Norris Tom” instead of Tom Norris, “Bann David” instead of David Bann and so on). Th […]
- How 13 Became the Internet's Age of Adulthood June 18, 2019At 13, kids are still more than a decade from having a fully developed prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain involved in decision-making and impuls […]
- Invest in helping foster kids as they age out of the foster-care system, enter adulthood June 14, 2019Invest in helping foster kids as they age out of the foster-care system, enter adulthood Guest Opinion: We are setting youth in foster care up for poo […]
Tae-o and his friends navigate the twists and turns of friendship and love, as they face new challenges in their relationships with one another.
My First First Love, Only on Netflix:
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Connect with Netflix Online:
Visit Netflix WEBSITE:
Like Netflix Kids on FACEBOOK:
Like Netflix on FACEBOOK:
Follow Netflix on TWITTER:
Follow Netflix on INSTAGRAM:
Follow Netflix on TUMBLR:
My First First Love: Season 2 | Date Announcement | Netflix
Due to various personal reasons, a group of Yun Tae-o’s friends move into his house, where they experience love, friendship, and everything in between.