- First Alert Forecast: Severe Storms Likely Today. What To Expect June 20, 2019Abundant moisture is being pumped into the Southeast today as a backdoor cold front (Moving from North to South) enters the state. The two will team u […]
- That First Life Preserver June 20, 2019What does a good first outreach to a struggling student look like? I have a pretty good idea of what it shouldn’t look like. In my own freshman year o […]
- Nomura Holdings Inc.: Nomura to Announce First Quarter Operating Results on July 31(PDF 81KB) June 20, 2019Tokyo, June 20, 2019-Nomura Holdings, Inc. plans to announce its operating results for the first quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020, at […]
- Spokesman: David Ortiz takes first steps since shooting after second surgery in Boston June 20, 2019David Ortiz has taken his first steps since being shot in the back in the Dominican Republic on Sunday and continues to recover in a Boston hospital, […]
- NBA draft results live: 2019 picks, trades during first, second rounds June 19, 2019It's NBA draft day! The Warriors hold the No. 28 and No. 58 overall selections in the 2019 NBA Draft, which begins at 4 p.m. PT on ESPN. The King […]
One of Lifetime's biggest guilty pleasures premiered its ninth season on Wednesday night, and it was as crazy as ever.
Married at First Sight is a wacky, unusual social experiment if anything else which has complete strangers marrying one another at the altar and spending the next eight weeks determining if they will stay married or not.
This season we have a new expert, some unusual pairings, a virgin, an insanely tall basketball player, a woman who hasn't dated anyone in a decade, and an odd father/daughter dynamic.
In other words, we're in for a drama-induced season.
Check out our slideshow below of 19 moments that made us go "WTF?!"
Hit the comments with your thoughts!