- Overstock CEO resigns after commenting on 2016 election probe August 22, 2019CEO Patrick Byrne resigned from Overstock.com Thursday, about a week after the stock sank when Byrne's odd comments about the "Deep State […]
- Democrats, citing GOP-imposed voting restrictions, aim to flip secretary of state offices in five states August 22, 2019House Democrats in June passed an election security bill to protect the nation’s voting ... Trump falsely claimed that millions of illegal votes were […]
- Hillary Clinton calls 2016 election bias study ‘debunked’; study’s author and former supporter calls her out August 21, 2019August 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The prominent tech expert behind a major study on Google’s power to influence national elections is speaking out afte […]
- Russian company accused of attempting to interfere in the 2016 election could face trial in April August 20, 2019Concord Management and Consulting, the Russian company charged with attempting to interfere in the 2016 election, is poised to go to trial in April 20 […]
- Trump falsely claims that Google manipulated millions of votes for Clinton in the 2016 election August 20, 2019President Donald Trump accused Google of manipulating votes in the 2016 presidential election in order to hurt him and help Democratic nominee Hillary […]
From March 23, 2016:
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham examines Donald Trump's political rise and explains why he begrudgingly endorsed Ted Cruz for the GOP presidential nomination.
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free:
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The World's Fakest News Team tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.