- In lawsuit, Sears claims former chairman Eddie Lampert stripped retailer of $2 billion April 18, 2019Sears Holdings Corp. is suing its former chairman and largest shareholder, Eddie Lampert, alleging the billionaire stripped the once iconic retailer o […]
- Gene therapy might be a cure for "bubble boy disease" April 18, 2019Gene therapy for "bubble boy disease" They were born without a working germ-fighting system, every infection a threat to their lives. Now ei […]
- Read Robert Mueller's full report on Russian interference in the 2016 election April 18, 2019Special counsel Robert Mueller's long-awaited report on Russian interference in the 2016 election was released to Congress and the public Thursda […]
- Workers rush to secure Notre Dame's weakened structure - live updates April 18, 2019Construction workers hurriedly secured key sections of the fire-weakened Notre Dame Cathedral Thursday, including an area above one of its famed rose- […]
- Trump says he's having a "good day" upon release of Mueller report April 18, 2019President Trump appeared for his first event moments after the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report, telling veterans he's hav […]
'Stony the Road' author Henry Louis Gates Jr. points to the Reconstruction era for another example of an alt-right movement and a president who refused to denounce white supremacy.
Subscribe To "The Late Show" Channel HERE:
For more content from "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert", click HERE:
Watch full episodes of "The Late Show" HERE:
Like "The Late Show" on Facebook HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Twitter HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Google+ HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Instagram HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Tumblr HERE:
Watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert weeknights at 11:35 PM ET/10:35 PM CT. Only on CBS.
Get the CBS app for iPhone & iPad! Click HERE:
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream live TV, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free!
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is the premier late night talk show on CBS, airing at 11:35pm EST, streaming online via CBS All Access, and delivered to the International Space Station on a USB drive taped to a weather balloon. Every night, viewers can expect: Comedy, humor, funny moments, witty interviews, celebrities, famous people, movie stars, bits, humorous celebrities doing bits, funny celebs, big group photos of every star from Hollywood, even the reclusive ones, plus also jokes.