- Teen spent 10 days on a ventilator after his lungs failed. Doctors think vaping is to blame. August 22, 2019For 10 days, machines kept 17-year-old Tryston Zohfeld alive while doctors tried to determine why this formerly healthy, athletic teen's lungs we […]
- NYPD commissioner on firing Daniel Pantaleo: "I've had 5 years to think about this" August 22, 2019In an exclusive interview with "CBS This Morning," New York City Police Commissioner James O'Neill opened up about the "difficult […]
- Rocket expected to launch GPS satellite into orbit for U.S. Air Force August 22, 2019A United Launch Alliance medium-class Delta 4 rocket was fueled for launch Thursday morning to boost a third-generation GPS navigation satellite into […]
- As focus turns to Jeffrey Epstein's ranch, official says: "There is a story to be told in New Mexico" August 22, 2019New Mexico's commissioner of public lands said she's on a mission for justice as details emerge about Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex abu […]
- John Hickenlooper announces Senate run after dropping out of White House race August 22, 2019Just a week after announcing his departure from the packed field of Democratic presidential primary contenders, former Colorado Governor John Hickenlo […]
Don't ask how, but The Late Show has acquired exclusive video of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un presiding over a new, highly-unusual type of short-range missile. #Colbert #FishTube #ColdOpens
Subscribe To "The Late Show" Channel HERE:
For more content from "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert", click HERE:
Watch full episodes of "The Late Show" HERE:
Like "The Late Show" on Facebook HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Twitter HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Google+ HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Instagram HERE:
Follow "The Late Show" on Tumblr HERE:
Watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert weeknights at 11:35 PM ET/10:35 PM CT. Only on CBS.
Get the CBS app for iPhone & iPad! Click HERE:
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream live TV, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free!
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is the premier late night talk show on CBS, airing at 11:35pm EST, streaming online via CBS All Access, and delivered to the International Space Station on a USB drive taped to a weather balloon. Every night, viewers can expect: Comedy, humor, funny moments, witty interviews, celebrities, famous people, movie stars, bits, humorous celebrities doing bits, funny celebs, big group photos of every star from Hollywood, even the reclusive ones, plus also jokes.