- Bad news for General Mills: People splurge on pet food but not snacks for themselves June 26, 2019That’s not great news for General Mills. Shares of General Mills, the owner of Cheerios, Lucky Charms and Yoplait, fell 7% in early trading Wednesday […]
- Cheerios maker General Mills stock tumbles after sales disappoint June 26, 2019General Mills fell short of analysts' estimates for its fourth-quarter revenue. The company said that its U.S. snacks business saw sales decline […]
- Cheerios maker General Mills shares sink after sales miss the mark June 26, 2019An image of a chain link. It symobilizes a website link url. An envelope. It indicates the ability to send an email. A stylized bird with an open mout […]
- Cheerios maker General Mills shares sink after sales miss the mark (GIS) June 26, 2019General Mills shares tumbled Wednesday after the company reported fourth-quarter sales that fell short of analysts' expectations. The company bet […]
- ‘Children killer’ glyphosate found in Cheerios? Experts dismantle Environmental Working Group’s herbicide food residue study June 16, 2019Last week, on June 12 2019, the organic industry-funded Environmental Working Group (EWG) issued a news release that claimed, “Major food companies li […]
Three staff members from The Leadership Academy at Como Elementary in Fort Worth, Texas were in the audience, but had no idea Ellen would call them to the stage to talk about their amazing work at the school. Ellen not only surprised them with a live shot of over 200 students back in Fort Worth, her friends at Cheerios had a special gift to help the students and further their education.