- Bronchitis vs. Pneumonia: What Are the Differences Between Them? August 16, 2019Acute bronchitis, according to the American Lung Association, is a lower respiratory tract inflammation affecting one or both of the air tubes, called […]
- The Abortive Treatment of Acute Bronchitis — Craig Colony for Epileptics — Results of Antitoxin Treatment — Medical Notes July 31, 2019The authorized source of trusted medical research and education for the Chinese-language medical community. The New England Journal of Medicine The mo […]
- Primary Care Clinicians' Perceptions About Antibiotic Prescribing for Acute Bronchitis: A Qualitative Study July 31, 2019We conducted qualitative, semi-structured interviews of primary care clinicians to learn about clinicians' understanding about acute bronchitis g […]
- Acute Bronchitis: Is It Contagious And How To Prevent It? July 29, 2019From its reported health benefits to common problems, read on to know the important details about pegan diet that you need. Putting on weight is inevi […]
- Reducing Antibiotic Overuse in Acute Bronchitis July 25, 2019Article: A Cluster Randomized Trial of Decision Support Strategies for Reducing Antibiotic Use in Acute Bronchitis. JAMA Intern Med. 2013;173(4):267-2 […]
Ellen has acute bronchitis, and explained all the decisions you have to make while sick… that will just make you even more sick.