- Will 737 Max Program be a Drag on Boeing's (BA) Q1 Earnings? April 18, 2019The Boeing Company BA is set to release first-quarter 2019 results on Apr 24, before the opening bell. Its 737 Max aircraft, which was grounded world- […]
- After Crashes, 737 MAX Could Take Center Stage As Boeing Reports April 18, 2019There’s an elephant in the room—an elephant arguably the size of a 737 MAX airliner—as Boeing Co (NYSE: BA) prepares to report Q1 earnings this coming […]
- Southwest has 'no plans' to alter orders for hundreds more Boeing 737 Max aircraft April 18, 2019Southwest Airlines has no plans to alter orders for hundreds more Boeing 737 Max aircraft, Chairman and Chief Executive Gary Kelly said Thursday. […]
- Boeing tests 737 Max software updates, says it’s making ‘progress’ on certification April 18, 2019Reporter covering the defense industry and government contractors. Boeing’s chief executive said the company is making “steady progress” toward the ce […]
- Boeing ‘shielded’ from 737 Max order cancellations April 18, 2019An American Airlines Boeing 737 Max 8 landing at LaGuardia Airport in New York in March. Don’t expect Boeing Co. to face a slew of order cancellations […]
Following two deadly crashes of Boeing’s 737 Max planes, Boeing takes another look at its training procedures for the new aircraft, and news reports revisit the relationship between the FAA and airlines on safety regulations.
Subscribe to The Daily Show:
Follow The Daily Show:
Watch full episodes of The Daily Show for free:
Follow Comedy Central:
About The Daily Show:
Trevor Noah and The World's Fakest News Team tackle the biggest stories in news, politics and pop culture.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs weeknights at 11/10c on Comedy Central.