Smurf has laid down the law!
- Animal cruelty penalties measure heads to Holcomb's desk April 21, 2019INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — People convicted of animal cruelty could face higher penalties under a bill that's headed to Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb's […]
- Japan's Animal Quarantine Service to strengthen inspections of hand-luggage April 21, 2019Measures Tightened to Prevent Passengers Carrying Meat Products Illegally from Overseas YOKOHAMA, Japan, April 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Japan's A […]
- Injured puppy rescued after being found in trash bin, Ames owner charged with animal torture April 21, 2019AMES — A man was arrested last week after Ames police said he stabbed a German shepherd puppy and dumped it in a trash bin. Rashidi Dipli Simba, 20, w […]
- Clearwater Man, Buddies Featured in New Animal Planet Show April 21, 2019CLEARWATER, Fla. — A dream of starring in a television show chasing their passion has come true for a Clearwater man and his three friends. Charter fi […]
- North County nonprofit trying to meet the ‘needs of the community, human and animal’ April 21, 2019Judi Sanzo served on the board of directors for the Rancho Coastal Humane Society for five years before taking on her current role as president and CE […]
She's the boss, and nobody better forget it!
But how will she outmaneuver her cunning nephew, J?
It won't be long until we find out.
All we can say is: it's about time.
The last time we saw Smurf, J, and the rest of the clan the battle lines had been drawn.
J was working behind the scenes to do everything possible to bring down Smurf, but it didn't take her long to figure out what he was up to.
He doesn't know who he's messing with, but the kid has cajones, and he's furious.
He showed no mercy when he offed Morgan, but he's only one guy, and Smurf has a team.
Not only does she have Pope, but she's also got Mia in her pocket, too, and after Mia's brazen assassination of Lucy at Smurf's command, J needs to watch his back.
Pope had some serious issues of his own, but no matter how much he tries to break his bond with Smurf, she's got him wrapped too tightly around her finger. The same goes for Craig
The only one who might have any hope of getting out of Smurf's web of madness is Deran, but even he can't fully break away. Money talks and Smurf knows it!
J is also going to have other people to worry about. Emily Deschanel has joined the cast as Angela, a former friend of J's dead mom, but whether she'll be friend or foe remains to be seen.
Everyone who tries to befriend the Codys has an ulterior motive (we're looking at you, Frankie), and it never turns out well for those involved.
The new trailer is a doozy. The Codys haven't given up their criminal ways (did we really expect them to?), Frankie is more involved than ever, and there's a major confrontation between Pope and Smurf.
Check it out below and let us know your thoughts about Animal Kingdom Season 4. What are you most looking forward to?
Animal Kingdom returns on Tuesday, May 28 a 9/8c on TNT!