A day all about celebrating the women in our lives seems like the perfect day to also reflect on some TV characters that mean a lot to us.
- Music appreciation: Keene State College may be developing another important niche March 23, 2019A great many of the region’s residents have been taught at some point by teachers trained at Keene State College, or its previous incarnation, Keene N […]
- Amp the Appreciation celebrates school district teachers, employees March 22, 2019Aiken County Public Schools' teachers and employees have been working hard since August, but Friday they took time to have fun and celebrate and […]
- Midlands students visit veterans at Dorn VA, gain new appreciation for sacrifice March 22, 2019COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A group of Midlands students visited war heroes living at the Dorn VA this week, offering up conversation and care packages to Mi […]
- Ferlinghetti at 100: An Appreciation March 22, 2019Yes, Lawrence Ferlinghetti is still alive. And yes, he’s still writing, superbly. On the eve of his 100 th birthday—it arrives Sunday, March 24—the po […]
- Davich: Influence can ripple through lives, but appreciation too seldom follows March 22, 2019In 1989, Melissa Johnson transferred from Calumet High School in Gary to Valparaiso High School, leaving behind her friends and familiar surroundings. […]
In fact, fans rose above and beyond to show their favorite characters some well-deserved love this week on Twitter, showering TV ladies from past and present shows with so much appreciation.
But there are quite a few women that are on our screens right now that might deserve a bit more appreciation from the audience.
Maybe they are going through some rough stuff or maybe those people that are around them aren't giving them the attention they deserve.
Regardless, this is a slideshow dedicated to just a few examples of women that we need to appreciate more this holiday season.
They are doing their absolute best and deserve to be honored for that, today of all days.