- Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Characters Detailed - GS News Update August 18, 2019During Rainbow Six Siege’s Six Major Raleigh Invitational, Ubisoft revealed Ember Rises's two new upcoming Operators. Amaru is an Attack characte […]
- Khalid And His Crew Dressed Up As ‘Sesame Street’ Characters For Clairo’s 21st Birthday August 18, 2019Rising bedroom pop star Clairo is currently on tour supporting Khalid. Khalid and his crew gave her a special, and somewhat creepy, surprise for her 2 […]
- Flashpoint 8/18: Discussion on gay television characters August 18, 2019Franklin Graham speaks out about gay characters on children's programming. Graham tweeted that he was disappointed in Disney after it featured a […]
- Marc Cherry, A Master At Creating Female Characters, Explains 'Why Women Kill' In New Series August 18, 2019Marc Cherry certainly loves the ladies. To be clear, what he really loves is writing compelling, complicated female characters, and he does it exceedi […]
- Rian Johnson's Star Wars Trilogy Aiming 'Beyond the Legacy Characters' August 18, 2019"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" writer/director Rian Johnson describes his upcoming Star Wars trilogy as "something that steps beyond the le […]
Television couples break up all the time. it's not always the couple's fault though. If left alone, many TV couples would have continued to live blissfully. Unfortunately, it's not always up to the couple.
There are plenty of TV characters who make it their mission to break up our favorite ships. The motives can vary. It can stem from disapproval or revenge. There have also been times when characters broke up a pair of lovebirds thinking it was for the greater good.
Many times, love will triumph. These are not those instances. Below are examples of characters who managed to succeed in ending some great love stories.