- Bryce Harper showed Red Sox fans that he's from Philly and boos are his fuel August 22, 2019When Bryce Harper committed to spending 13 seasons in Philadelphia over the offseason, he sent a message that he was fine getting booed. He obviously […]
- Bryce Harper Explains What Mookie Betts Can Look Forward To In Free Agency August 22, 2019Mookie Betts this past offseason watched a pair of his fellow MLB superstars land monster new deals. But soon enough, it will be the reigning American […]
- Bryce Harper clears Green Monster, bullpen deals in Phillies sweep over Red Sox August 22, 2019BOSTON – The Phillies shipped up to Boston, got some out-of-their-mind pitching and took a pair of games from the majors’ top hitting team. The Phils […]
- Bryce Harper’s 2-run home run helps Phillies overcome Red Sox August 21, 2019The Philadelphia Phillies beat the Boston Red Sox 5-2 with help from a 2-run home run from Bryce Harper. […]
- Bryce Harper silenced his Fenway critics with one swing of his bat August 21, 2019With his 91st pitch of the game Wednesday night, Red Sox starter Rick Porcello dangled an 86.8 mile-per-hour slider over the middle of the plate. So, […]
13 Reasons Why Season 3 is almost here and the fine folks at Netflix have dropped the full-length trailer.
The murder of Bryce Walker takes center stage as the teenagers all emerge as very likely suspects.
When you have a character as wicked as Bryce, then it's fair to assume that there will be a lot of suspects when something happens to him.
Oh yes, the series is going full murder mystery for its penultimate season. Will that result in a more watchable season?
Possibly, but time will tell.
The biggest suspect appears to be Clay. The kid just can't seem to catch a break, but there's no denying that he wanted something to happen to Bryce after what he put his friends through.
Given that Bryce was shot dead, everyone points the finger at Tyler … which makes sense when you consider the face that he wanted to open fire on his classmates at a high school dance.
It's ridiculous that Clay and his friends managed to stop it and are helping Tyler with the process of moving on from it, but this series prides itself in being controversial.
Tyler has been through the mill thanks to the school bullying, so nothing is off the table as far as he's concerned.
The new student certainly seems to want to shine a light on Jessica in the eyes of the law, an that's probably going to cause more heartache for Jessica as she tries to come to terms with being sexually assaulted.
What the trailer succeeds in doing is showing that anybody can be a suspect in this crime, and it's only a matter of time before the truth comes to light.
That inevitably means one of the characters will be headed to jail, but there's bound to be a lot of scheming before we get to that point.
Netflix confirmed earlier this month that 13 Reasons Why would get underway Friday, August 23.
The streamer also revealed that it would be the penultimate season, officially ordering a fourth and final season.
Here's the official logline for Season 3:
Eight months after preventing Tyler (Devin Druid) from committing an unthinkable act at Spring Fling, Clay (Minnette), Tony (Christian Navarro), Jessica (Alisha Boe), Alex (Miles Heizer), Justin (Brandon Flynn) and Zach (Ross Butler) find ways to shoulder the burden of the cover-up together while helping Tyler move toward recovery.
But when the aftermath of a tumultuous Homecoming game culminates in the disappearance of a football player, and Clay finds himself under police scrutiny, it’s up to a shrewd outsider to steer the group through an investigation that threatens to lay bare everyone’s deepest secrets.
The stakes are raised as the consequences of even the most well-intended actions can alter a life forever.
Justin Prentice, Timothy Granaderos, Anne Winters, Steve Weber, Brenda Strong, Amy Hargreaves, and Grace Saif also star.
Have a look at the trailer below.